- Ripple Partners With Three Crypto Exchanges as Part of XRapid Solution | By Ana Alexandre
- Wall Street Serious About Crypto: Winklevoss Twins | By Fredrik Vold
- HODL or Not? The Sentiment Against Hodling Gets Stronger | By Sead Fadilpašić
- Fed Up and Forking: Rival EOS Blockchains Are Becoming a Reality | By David Floyd
- Below $200 Billion: Crypto Market Sinks to New 2018 Low | By Stan Higgins
- SEC Smacks ICO Fraudster with $30,000 Fine, Lifetime Trading Ban | By Habiba Tahir
- Ukraine: Four Arrested for Running Fake Crypto Exchanges | By Ana Alexandre
- Could Pundi X Change The Way We Buy/Sell Altcoins, Products & Services In 2018 Moving Forward? | by Invested505
- Ripple exec explains why there is ‘religious-like fervor around XRP’ | by Daniel Roberts
- Bitcoin – Are the Bulls About to Resurface? | Bob Mason
Ripple has added three cryptocurrency exchanges to its cross-border payments settlement product, according to a press release published August 16.
Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, the twins behind the Gemini Exchange, said that the crypto market is still “primarily retail driven,” but that “this will change over…
The bear market showing no signs of stopping - other than to offer a little hope and then trample all over it again - more HODLers are reconsidering their stance.
It can be hard to keep track of all the struggles and controversies surrounding EOS.
Falling prices have sent the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies back below $200 billion.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has issued an officer and director bar, a penny stock bar, and a penalty of $30,000 to a fraudulent ICO founder…
Ukrainian police have arrested a group of four men suspected of running six fake cryptocurrency exchanges, Bleeping Computer reported June 21.
Paypal, & Square Cash it's time to make room, there is a new player on the block and his name is Pundi X. this could be a game changer for small and large…